Posted Under: Uncategorized
The Complete Works
of William Shakespeare,
A Comedy by Adam Long, Daniel Singer and Jess Winfield
Directed by: Courtney Ransom
Performance Dates: Aug. 28, 29, Sept. 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12
All 37 Plays in 97 Minutes! An irreverent, fast-paced romp through the Bard’s plays, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged) was London’s longest-running comedy having clocked a very palpable nine years in London’s West End at the Criterion Theatre! To celebrate the 20th anniversary of this classic farce, two of its original writers (Daniel Singer and Jess Winfield) have thoroughly revised the show to bring it up to date for 21st-century audiences, incorporating some of the funniest material from the numerous amateur and professional productions that have been performed around the world. Join the madcap cast in tights as they weave their wicked way through all of Shakespeare’s Comedies, Histories and Tragedies in one wild ride that will leave you breathless and helpless with laughter.
Rating: Parental guidance, adult themes
Full Bar available to purchase beverages to enjoy throughout the production.
FREE Improv Comedy Hour at Stage Coach Theatre!!!!
Saturday, September 5th
Approximate starting time: 10:00 p.m. (after the play ends).
See a great play and great comedy all in one evening!
Join Insert Foot for a FREE outlandish and inventive improvisation hour of comedy, where there are no scripts and the comedy is based completely on audience suggestions. FREE! Yet, we will happily accept your donations.
Join us after the production of “Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)[Revised]”, on Saturday, September 5th. You do not have to attend the play to see the free improv show. Improvisers are Ron Torres, Craig Roberts, Sam Lounsbury, and Jon Buffington. Insert Foot was founded in 2009, was awarded the Curb Cup from the Idaho Statesman in 2010, won the first annual improv cage match in 2012, and have performed in Idaho and Utah. They specialize in short form and long form improv.
2015 Stage Coach Theatre Masque Award Winners:
1. Outstanding Production: Run For Your Wife
2. Outstanding Director: Steven Santos for The Rocky Horror Show
3. Outstanding Actress in a Leading Role: Becky Kimsey as Arlene Miller in Murder at the Howard Johnson’s
4. Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role: Jordan Peterson as Rick Steadman in The Nerd
5. Outstanding Actress in a Supporting Role: Paula Culet as Gloria Fossberg in Last Chance Romance
6. Outstanding Actor in a Supporting Role: Jim Hansen as Detective Porterhouse in Run for Your Wife
7. Outstanding Actress in a Minor Role: Lillian Falcone as Florence Witzer in Last Chance Romance
8. Outstanding Actor in a Minor Role: Kevin Kimsey as Raynerd Chisum in Christmas Belles
9. Outstanding Set design/Set Dressing: Lyn Noe for Run For Your Wife
10. Outstanding Sound Design: Greg Culet for Last Chance Romance
11. Outstanding Lighting Design: Liam Tain for Last Chance Romance
12. Outstanding Program Cover: Joseph Wright and Liam Tain for Baggage
13. Outstanding Costume Design: Paula Culet for Christmas Belles
Laughter Was Constant With I Bet Your Life
A comedy thriller written by Fred Carmichael.
Directed by Karl Johnson.
Courtesy of Samuel French
Run Dates: July 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25.
Soap opera author Matthew Stoddard has written a screenplay about a terminally ill man who hires a hit man to kill him and then finds out he was misdiagnosed. Matt’s agent and best friend, Greg, thinks the plot is not feasible so Matt contacts a gangster and arranges for an incognito hit man to join them at a dinner party in the country to prove his point. Circumstances place a real hit man among the guests and the action accelerates as they try to find out who it is before the deadline.
Hilarious situations, clever dialogue, intriguing romance and surprise twists make this breezy comedy a delight.
Rating: All audiences.
Cast and Crew:
Karl Johnson – Director
Shelby Bay-Marshall – Assistant Director
Harmony Soto – Stage Manager
Katie Shuter Rompala – Costuming
Jake Deaton as Matt
Gene Chandler as Greg
Ami Tain as Stacy
Liam Tain as Laura
Mary Morris as Gerda
Kathy Green as Lila
Rebecca Lyons as Henrietta
Tim Schmidt as Ira
Victor Pellegrino as Burton
Last Chance Romance Was A Crowd Pleaser!
A quirky romantic comedy written by Sam Brobrick.
Directed by Greg Culet.
Courtesy of Samuel French.
Run Dates: May 29, 30, June 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13.
Myra Witzer, a strong willed woman, though desperately in search of love and marriage, changes her mind about commitment after marrying Leonard, an unassuming man. Now that he’s fallen for her, will Leonard be able to convince her that he’s her prince charming?
From the writer of The Andy Griffith Show, Get Smart and The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
Rating: Strong language, mild adult themes.
Greg Culet is excited to announce his cast for Last Chance Romance!
Sheila Wheeler McCoy
Lillian Chiarelli Falcone
Paula Hisle Culet