Stage Coach Theatre is a community theatre and a 501 (c) 3 non-profit. We are a volunteer army and as such, we exist because of you-our patrons. There are a variety of ways in which you can become involved in community theater:
- Audition for a play
- Work tech on a play
- Work house for a night
- Become a Sustaining Partner
- Monetary Donatation
- Donate clothing, furniture or other goods
Every thing helps, no matter how large or how small. All donations are tax deductible.
Become an SCT Member
SCT is a non-profit community theater group producing quality live theater in the Treasure Valley for 32 years. SCT appreciates your support and invites you to become a Member of our theater family. Annual dues include perks such as voting on SCT Board Members, input on upcoming productions, recognition in each show program and a SCT Water Bottle. Individual members pay $10.00 annual dues. Family members pay $15.00 annual dues. Individual Lifetime members pay $100.00 one-time dues. Family Lifetime members pay $175.00 one-time dues. Annual Memberships are due in August. Annual memberships can be purchased at any time and be prorated by month at $1.25.
BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR
FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Stage Coach Theatre at: www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 89868 .
• Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Stage Coach Theatre earn a donation!• You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
• If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.