Season 43 Ticket Price: $25 for all performances (including all taxes and fees)
Discounts are available for Seniors (age 62), Active-Duty Military, and Students for all shows
Interested in Season Tickets? Want to see more of our shows? Season Subscribers can save 20% on individual ticket prices.
SCT has partnered with Toys for Tots this year!
Stage Coach Theatre is a drop point for Toys for Tots! Come to see A Twisted Christmas Carol during December, bring along a new, unwrapped toy or book and get $3 off a drink at our bar. One discount per donation per drink.
We’re also hosting a special performance of A Twisted Christmas Carol on Wednesday December 13th – all ticket proceeds go directly to the local chapter of Toys for Tots! Quinn’s Restaurant has also donated $10 Gift Certificates for all attendees of this performance. Tickets are open to the public. $25 each general admission.
Ticketing Terms and conditions:
- All sales are final. SCT does not provide refunds for any reason unless the performance is cancelled.
- You are not required to print your tickets – simply check in at the box office upon your arrival to claim and confirm your seats.
- Unpaid reservations are not accepted, payment is required for all tickets.
- Online sales close one hour prior to each performance. Tickets may be available to purchase at the box office after this time.
- Our box office and bar are cashless, only credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Tickets unclaimed 5 minutes prior to show time are considered forfeit and may be sold to waitlisted patrons. No refunds will be given for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets for future performances may be exchanged for another performance, subject to availability. No guarantee of same seats. Tickets for future performances may be exchanged by contacting our box office. Exchanges requested through the box office must be requested 24 hours before scheduled show.