Come one, come all to the Annual end-of-season Picnic & Masque Awards.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
4:00pm until 7:00pm
To mark the end of our 32nd season and to ramp up for Season 33, we will all meet up at the home of Vera Cederstrom, who has graciously opened up her home and yard to us. Join us in celebrating Vera’s 90th birthday as well!
The potluck picnic starts at 4:00 pm and everyone brings something to grill and a dish to share. SCT provides tableware, condiments and soft drinks.
At 5:00 pm the Annual Meeting will officially start and election of new board members. If you are are interested in being on the SCT Board of Directors, please contact Jeff Thomson (email@example.com). If you aren’t interested in being a board member but would still like to help, there are positions available on the Executive Committee as well as House and Box Office. Contact Jeff on that as well.
The newly elected board will adjourn for a brief board meeting, appoint officers and return and we will start the Masque Awards.
Please come down and visit with friends, reminisce on seasons and shows past, and of course, if you are interested, step up and help with the leadership. Please feel free to pass this along to all of your friends and neighbors, the more the merrier.
To assist SCT in planning, we would appreciate if you RSVP’d on the Facebook event.
Annual Masque Awards
Stage Coach Theatre shall present Annual Masque Awards for outstanding achievement.
- Outstanding performance by an actor in leading role.
- Outstanding performance by an actress in a leading role.
- Outstanding performance by an actor in a supporting role.
- Outstanding performance by an actress in a supporting role.
- Outstanding performance by an actor in a minor role.
- Outstanding performance by an actress in a minor role.
- Outstanding lighting design.
- Outstanding sound design.
- Outstanding costume design.
- Outstanding set design (if appropriate, the set decorator shall also receive an award).
- Outstanding show.
- Outstanding program/poster art.
- Outstanding director.